Android Developer (m/f/d)
Come and innovate for a medical technology company.
We believe in a future where healthcare is more accessible. That’s why we work with specialised, self-motivated minds developing home testing systems that combine diagnostics technology with medical knowledge and data. Currently, we are building a beautiful, integrated mobile app to accompany our medical hardware. That’s where you come in.
A little about your future role…
We offer a permanent, full-time position based in Vienna. You will:
- Take ownership and have an impact on the product
- Help us define our constantly evolving mobile strategy
- Work in a collaborative agile environment
- Solve challenging problems using innovative solutions (Kotlin MP)
- Evaluate new technologies
- Design, develop and maintain a shared codebase as well as our Android app using cutting-edge technologies
A little about you…
- At least 3 years of experience in software development for Android applications
- Proven track record of delivering high quality Apps
- Experience with Kotlin
- Good understanding of software patterns and clean code principles
- Experience with testing and automation.
- Good understanding of reactive programming paradigms
- Well-organized with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive and resilient attitude, even when encountering problems or when things go haywire
- Comfortable working both independently and on a team, within a fast-paced and flexible startup environment
- Comfortable with helping to establish processes and structures to further scale the team.
- Experience with Software as a Medical Device
- Experience with Kotlin Multiplatform or Kotlin/Native
- Experience with Bluetooth/BLE
A little about us…
Bloom is an international company, with home bases in Zurich and Vienna. Our team has proven experience in the European healthtech, home-testing and medical research sectors and a proven track record of resilience in the competitive startup scene.
We value self-motivation and self-awareness, entrepreneurship, long-term thinking and collaborative teamwork. We are in the healthcare space and this requires us to constantly reflect upon how we impact the lives of our users. After all, we care for their health.
What we can offer you:
- Working in a next-generation healthtech company, building and scaling a market from anew
- Flexible work hours and ability to organise home-office days.
- Flat-hierarchy, with an open communication style and feedback.
- Team activities
- Working with an internationally diverse, young and dynamic team where English is the company language
- Spacious office in 1st district Vienna (with awesome places to go for lunch and after work drinks), free coffee and tea and fruit
- Yearly Vienna transit card.
- Opportunity to contribute to a future where healthcare will be more prevention-focused and patient-centered
For this full-time position, we offer a competitive, annual gross salary starting at € 50.000, negotiable and is the very least we would pay, depending on your skills and experience.