Analytics Engineer (f/m/d)
At Raus, we want to offer city dwellers new opportunities to take a break from big city life with contemporary, smart cabins, to switch off and recharge their batteries in nature. Founded in 2021, we are still at the very beginning of our journey, but we have big plans! In order to get many people Raus, we are expanding our (still) small but fine team in Berlin.
You like to bring data into form, build new structures and want to contribute your skills to a young sustainable company? As an Analytics Engineer (all genders) you will bring data at Raus to the next level and thus play a key role in building a hospitality tech startup with us.
We are looking for someone for our headquarters in Berlin (with home office options) for 30 - 40 hours per week.
Your Job at Raus.
- You will provide clean, transformed data ready for analysis.
- You will apply software engineering best practices to analytics code (version control, testing, continuous integration).
- You will build and maintain data documentation and definitions.
- You will train business users on how to use data visualization tools.
- You will support the engineering team to integrate our digital products to data services and databases.
- You have work experience in a similar role, ideally in a young, fast-paced environment.
- You have good analytical skills and a strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- You are able to translate business requirements into non-technical terms.
- You are passionate about redefining travel and nature vacations, are close to nature and love spending time in nature.
- You speak German and English.
- Become part of a fast-growing early-stage startup from the start with the support of renowned investors and an open, diverse and transparent corporate culture.
- With us you get responsibility from day 1. As one of the first employees, you play a key role in shaping Raus, developing the future of Nature Hospitality with us and actively helping us to build a sustainable company.
- Work in a young, professional and ambitious team with flat structures and great potential for your personal and professional growth. You will work directly with our experienced management team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- 28 vacation days plus 1 extra day off for charity per year.
- 1 night per year for you and your +1 in our Raus Cabins are on us.
- A flexible working environment with a nice office in Berlin, a stocked fridge, good coffee and fresh fruit.
Raus was founded in Berlin in 2021 by school friends Christopher Eilers, Johann Ahlers and Julian Trautwein and pursues the mission of offering city dwellers easy access to retreats from hectic everyday life. Raus is backed by industry-leading VCs and angel investors including venture capital fund Speedinvest, Tourlane founders Julian Stiefel and Julian Weselek, former Airbnb MD Europe, Middle East & Africa and Zazume founder Jeroen Merchiers, and BCG Digital Ventures Managing Director & Partner Urs Rahne. Find out more at raus.life.
<aside> ♥️ All individuals seeking employment at Raus are considered equally without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Have we sparked your interest? Excellent! Send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match, stating your earliest possible starting date to the following email address: email@example.com
We look forward to you!
Come Raus with us. 🌳
Years of experience