AI Engineer (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
AI Engineer (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
As AI Engineer (m/f/d) you will drive Ferrnride's machine learning development. For this you research, design, implement, optimize, and deploy deep learning models in various parts of our teleoperation technology. Since our team operates in a production setting, an ideal candidate has strong software engineering practices. If you are an experienced data scientist with an edge in software development, we would be happy to have you on the team. As one of our early team members, you will have the chance to shape the foundation of our product and culture.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Implement a real-time image processing pipeline for various features in our video streaming solution
- Train machine learning and deep learning models to predict the mobile network performance and ensure stable connectivity in all scenarios
- Develop various algorithms for multiplexing data streams on multiple connections
- Optimize operator uptime based on various data sources such as fleet, and task management data
- A degree in Computer Science or Data Science
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in this field
- Strong software engineering practice
- Good experience with Python programming, debugging/profiling, and version control
- Experience with PyTorch, or at least another major deep learning framework such as TensorFlow or Keras
- Experience with data science tools including Python scripting, numpy, scipy, matplotlib, scikit-learn, jupyter notebooks, database handling, bash scripting, Linux environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
- A hands-on mentality, an analytical mindset, and a proven track record of problem-solving
- An enthusiasm for cutting-edge innovation such as self-driving technologies
- An excellent ability to work independently as well as to collaborate with others
Nice to have:
- Experience in working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience with C++
- Experience with cloud technologies
- 30-minute screen call
- 1-hour interview with the hiring manager
- Case-Study in our office (or remotely)
- Reference calls
- Interview with the founders
Fernride offers Logistics customers the end to end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. Thus, Fernride is redefining the job of the driver who will evolve from a 1:1 remote operator to a highly effective fleet manager who assists up to 50 highly automated vehicles from the comfort of an office. Partnering with leading OEMs, Fernride enables the remote operation and full automation of driverless fleets - swap body or trailer trucks, forklifts, shuttles, or other vehicles.
Be ambitious: We set ambitious goals that challenge the status-quo and push us of our comfort-zone. We have a shared passion for building extraordinary products.
Take ownership: We actively take ownership of our tasks, products and teams. By being accountable, we know we can fully rely on each other.
Get things done: We get things done without getting hung up on unnecessary details. We know that the simple solution always wins over the complex one.
Be data-driven: We decide based on reliable data, enabling precision and maximum impact.
Strive for improvement: We continuously grow personally and professionally. Our open-minded mentality and love for learning allows us to reflect and progress on a daily basis.
Equality and Diversity at FERNRIDEFERNRIDE is built on people and their differences give us strength. We want to provide equal opportunities to people from all walks of life. Join our journey of continuous learning and rapid growth. Help us celebrate equality and diversity!
Thank you for your interest in FERNRIDE! Please fill in the application form below. If you are facing any problems uploading your documents, please send your documents via e-mail to [email protected]