Affiliate Account Manager (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
In this role, you will focus on building a network and maintaining affiliate partnerships globally, from identifying new publisher opportunities, to managing user acquisition campaigns from implementations to execution and reporting.
You should be well-versed in the principles of negotiation and have a proven ability to drive sales, working with performance-based marketing models.
- Recruit new affiliates through research, referrals and other avenues
- Negotiate new affiliate deals in order to drive cost-effective growth
- Manage Key accounts through daily interactions
- Run periodic promotions, competitions and other campaigns with the existing affiliates in order increase their performance and drive revenue growth
- Closely monitor and analyse affiliate performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenue
- Communicate and monitor compliance or brand guidelines in the affiliate channel
- Proactively monitor traffic sources for all campaigns
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands on sales/account representative experience
- Familiarity with different affiliate network platforms, such as LinkTrust, Commission Junction and Impact Radius
- 3+ years’ directly-related experience in the Performance Marketing space
- Strong negotiation skills with a focus on closing deals
- Experience with various deal structures including CPA, CPL, CPI, CPM, CPC and hybrid
- Proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Strong decision-making, recruitment, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment
- Strong desire to succeed and grow, as well as a readiness to learn
- Experience utilising web analytics programs such as Google Analytics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- And more depending on your preferred location
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.