Actuarial Consultant (pension plan specialist)
Company Culture/ Introduction:
What is your perception around the compensation that your company provides you? Everything you perceive as an employee is just a wire transfer once a month, an unclear payslip in your inbox and a fragmented offer of benefits that are difficult to understand or use.
At Cobee, we think that compensation is people’s most important financial relationship, and we think that it is possible to provide a much more engaging experience around it. Cobee is a compensation & benefits company that is using new technologies to disrupt this big market that has been traditionally dominated by big incumbent players.
In our road to our vision, we have started with benefits, providing an aggregated solution both for companies and employees to manage them (e.g. meals, transportation, insurance, gyms, pensions, etc.).
We are a company made of a young, very professional and talented workforce. We think BIG and we strongly believe in a vision where employees all over the world will jump from company to company demanding Cobee as a means to get compensated at their jobs.
There are three core principles that we all share in our way of working:
- Employees first: we strongly believe that making employees FEEL DELIGHTED is our key to success. Not only our clients’ employees, but also our own.
- ISpossible ambition: our offering did not exist before, we are category creators. We constantly challenge the status quo because we are a set of thinkers who think that improvement IS always POSSIBLE.
- Owner ownership: we all know what our duties are, we work with full independence and ownership towards our goals and we know how those affect the overall company goals. We are autonomous and we care A LOT about the quality of our own work.
Do you want to join a company whose main principle is to make employees happy? :)
What are we looking for?
In line with our corporate growth in the insurance sector we are looking for a Pension Plans & Investments Consultant to advise our clients and guarantee the best insurance coverage, performing objective analysis, independent from insurers. This is one of our key roles to get to our success going forward.
Interesting, huh?? See below how to get involved in the adventure!
- Product research regarding fiscal taxation, operational and business functional analysis regarding life and retirement products.
- Support to prepare sales pitching, documentation and sales meetings with the Sales Team.
- Set up insurance carriers strategy and renewals for each client.
- Insurance clients need analysis and insurance submission, prepare comparative analysis and insurance advice.
- Support product configuration in the app with the Customer Success team.
- Support and client advice in case of claims or other client related activity.
- Weekly contacts with our trusted broker partners to communicate insurance requests and removes.
- Operational improvements and quick wins process implementation.
- Support to research and solve incidents with Employee Care and Customer Success teams.
- Between 1/3 years working experience in the insurance sector or similar positions
- Analytical skills (advanced excel/google sheets required).
- Organizational skills (used to work with lean Methodology).
- Sales skills (ability to communicate, storytelling and powerpoint/docs skills).
- Technical skills (knowledge regarding pension plans, retirement insurance, unit linked or any other investment product. Group A/1 or B/2 license (desirable).
- Actuarial knowledge (desirable).
What can you expect
● Competitive salary
● The best benefits in town, of course! (meals, transportation, health insurance, training courses, discounts and more!)
● Flexible remote working (although no full remote)
● Offices located in the center of lovely Madrid.
● Healthy working culture in a young and talented atmosphere.
- Work environment with a lot of humor floating in the air.