Accounts Receivable Specialist (f/m/d)
Hi! We are Billie, the leading provider of “Buy Now, Pay Later” (BNPL) payment methods for businesses, offering B2B companies innovative digital payment services and modern checkout solutions. We are here to transform and upgrade the operating system of B2B Payments. Thus, we enable businesses to pay and get paid on their own terms, having the same frictionless and flexible experience as consumers are used to nowadays. To do so, our solutions are based on proprietary, machine-learning-supported risk models, fully digitized processes and a highly scalable tech platform. This makes us a deep-tech company building financial products, not the other way around. We love building simple and elegant solutions and we strive for automation and scalability. Our vision to create new freedom through innovation has attracted exciting strategic partners and highly experienced investors, making us join forces with Klarna and securing an outstanding $100 million Series C funding round nearly quadrupling our previous valuation. Our investors include VCs such as Dawn Capital, Creandum, Picus and SpeedInvest.
Join us to create the future of B2B payments!
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As an integral part of our Accounts Receivables team, you will support us in the management and administration of our portfolio of late invoices. You take on large cases of outstanding claims and manage the entire solution process in dialogue with customers and our external solution providers. You will work with the operational teams of our external partners and be one of the first Billie contacts for this important part of the value chain.
You get the opportunity to:
- Independent decision-making in relation to court collections, bankruptcies and our fraud cases.
- You drive effective projects to improve and automate dunning and collection processes.
- You develop strategies that build on a solid technical infrastructure for dunning and debt collection, thereby increasing efficiency.
- In close cooperation with the management team, you will design important operational processes and have a major influence on the success of our company.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- You have a university degree in business administration or equivalent professional training
- You have more than 2 years of professional experience in the financial sector, ideally in the area of receivables management or debt collection
- You are familiar with dynamic, high-growth organizations and enjoy thinking beyond the status quo and initiating improvement initiatives
- You are a team player with a "can-do" attitude that leads you and your team to success
- You have good communication skills and can assert yourself
- You like to calculate with numbers and base your recommendations on fact-based analyses
- You have good analytical thinking skills and the ability to work conceptually
- Experience in dealing with Excel, CRM tools such as Salesforce and debt collection platforms such as Receive are a great advantage
- You speak fluent German and have very good knowledge of English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Flexible work hours and trust in your ability to deliver, empowering you to take control of your work-life balance.
- Up to 6 weeks per year of “Workation”.
- One of the best Virtual Shares Incentive Programs in the market, so that everyone at Billie is invested in our success.
- Freedom to balance working from home and the office according to you and your team's needs. No restrictions, only guidelines and a flexibility-first approach.
- Our “Catch a Ride with Billie” program gives you a big discount on the Monthly Public Transport pass in Berlin.
- An annual development budget to broaden your skill set and horizons. We also offer free German group classes with your colleagues.
- An English-speaking, multicultural team with more than 46 nationalities from all continents represented in our staff.
- A one-time relocation bonus if you join us in Berlin.
- A great office space near Checkpoint Charlie with free gym access, healthy snacks and cereals, fruit, coffee, soda, and beer.
Billie offers you the opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe following the mission to innovate to create new freedom for businesses of all sizes. Our combined decades of experience in B2B Financing and Payments in a thirsty market for innovation and change make this a fantastic possibility to get into the most dynamic space in tech.
Join an international team of talented, passionate people where drive and merit matter. We work in nimble, cross-functional teams with open communication lines across the company. You'll be surrounded by smart people from a wide variety of backgrounds from which you can learn and that want to learn from you.
Are you ready to join Billie?
Years of experience