Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
Finance, Accounting & Legal
Essential position responsibilities:
- Preparing and providing accounting, tax, and financial reporting in accordance with both Ukrainian standards and IFRS;
- Regular bookkeeping (relating to purchase, sell, operation expenses, etc.);
- Controlling all banking operations performed in a company;
- Preparation of personnel documents (orders for admission, dismissal of employees, timesheets, staff list);
- Payroll calculation. Calculation of sick leave, vacation leave;
- Preparing invoices for clients;
- Finance administration;
- Accounting and taxation;
- Preparation and execution of the current documentation for all company’s operations;
- Control of contracts — financial, tax risks;
- Working experience with PE (private entrepreneurship) agreements, tax. registration.
- Over 5 years of experience in a company in the field of accounting;
- Experience in working for foreign companies EU or US;
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Excellent knowledge of 1C, Medoc;
- Ability to work as a single accountant;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- English level: Intermediate;
- Precision and attention to detail;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Confidentiality processing of confidential financial information.
Would be a big plus:
- US Accounting Knowledge.
If it sounds like a good fit for you, we’ll be happy to have you joining Scalarr’s team!