Account Manager (f/m/d)
Location: London, E2 9DA
Reporting Line: Account Director
Here at Beryl, we have a clear vision: to build a better world by getting more people moving sustainably.
Our aim is to be the UK's leading micromobility company, delivering financially sustainable shared schemes to UK communities. As the only B-Corp micromobility operator, we care about community, safety, the environment, and beautiful design.
Beryl is growing, both nationally and internationally, and now is the most exciting time to join our team.
Our Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining the relationships between our portfolio of clients and internal stakeholders. The successful candidate will be responsible for building highly effective relationships with our local authority clients, prioritising an excellent customer experience throughout. Working closely with our Account Director, the role will support multiple internal departments with the outward communication of scheme and KPI data to our customers. As we grow our portfolio of clients and cities of Operation, the Account Manager will provide crucial support in this process through the delivery of exemplary customer support.
The role will be responsible for translating, communicating and resolving escalated client queries. You will ensure that all Beryl stakeholders are aware of any key customer challenges, and how we are delivering against our KPIs. The successful candidate will need to have a keen eye for detail and be able to understand, review & analyse scheme data. The Account Manager will be responsible for reporting to clients on management information.
The Account Manager will provide cross-departmental support, shared vision of Beryl, and the shared micromobility industry, understanding and advocating for the role our services play in building the health and sustainability of cities.
Responsibilities for our Account Manager role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare and lead client and internal account meetings, following up with notes and actions, ensuring all attendees are accountable;
- Have oversight of internal data, inform clients of scheme performance and KPI success;
- Identify best practise within all Beryl schemes and the industry to support operational teams in delivering continuous service improvements, with the intention of driving scheme revenue and customer satisfaction;
- Manage Project & Action Logs for strategic client accounts;
- Build strong working relationships with internal and external operational delivery teams, working collaboratively together, to ensure client and team objectives are met;
- Analysis of incoming Voice Of the Customer results, identify remedial action required across our client base, identifying opportunity for growth and agreeing improvement plans;
- Demonstrate a full understanding of all SLAs and client requirements, ensuring they are measured and reported through business information analysts;
- Support the Business Development team in creation of relevant data to include in presentation packs;
- Share best practice and improvements across the wider Policy, Business Development and Operational teams.
The responsibilities of our Account Manager will include, but are not limited to the following:
- 3+ years Account Management experience;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, confidence in building and nurture meaningful relationships with our Customers;
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to juggle multiple accounts with prioritisation as a consideration;
- Enthusiasm for the all things urban transport and micromobility is beneficial;
- An optimistic problem solver; efficient under pressure and able to address problems pragmatically;
- Motivation to suggest new ideas to Operating teams to drive innovation and relevant solutions.
At Beryl, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be fairly reviewed for the role without regard to race, religion, sexuality, age, disability, gender identity, nationality, or any other protected status. We particularly welcome people from a BAME background or those who are disabled as they are currently under-represented in our workforce. If you wish to discuss reasonable adjustments for this role please indicate this within your application and we will be in touch with you.
While upholding the Equalities Act we are committed to continuing to improve our workplace culture and environment. We strive to support all staff and maintain an inclusive workplace, we champion and support mental health and wellbeing activities.
We value employees from diverse backgrounds and family arrangements, and have flexible working policies that support our staff in balancing their personal and work lives.
The following steps will be taken to ensure the application and recruitment process for our Account Manager role is as fair as possible, you should expect the following:
- We review all applications in the first 2 stages (Application/Shortlist) anonymously using redacting software.
- We cross reference all applications against a pre-set, job specific requirement matrix.
- Successful candidates will be subject to a two-stage interview with relevant internal stakeholders. A standardised question and scoring system will be used during the interview process.
- Unsuccessful candidates will be provided with feedback on closure of the application process.
Successful candidates will be subject to reference or job-specific background checks after an offer of employment is made.
Application deadline: 22nd March 2022
If you have a question about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- London HQ
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level