Account Manager (f/m/d)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A product-centric approach towards our customers is in Airbank's DNA. We're looking for an Account Manager that drives strategies to promote the retention and loyalty of our users. As Account Manager you gather and analyse user behaviour data, review feedback qualitative from customers, conduct risk assessments, perform research and analysis to identify the weaknesses and strengths of existing products, develop reports and presentations, and implement solutions against problem areas while working together with account managers and analysts. You collaborate closely with our Product Managers, for whom you are the go-to person for product decisions, and with our Sales and Marketing teams, who coordinate the messaging strategy for our user base.
In this role, you will fully immerse in Airbank's revenue function and act on customer feedback, develop mitigation strategies, improve our NPS-based client satisfaction and optimise our Net € Retention.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Build Account Strategy: Research, develop, and execute account strategies to meet business objectives and manage strategic relationships with key users
- Bridge into Product Management: Interact extensively with product managers , UX researchers, and customers to determine key product issues and identify opportunities that deliver strong ROI. Schedule research sessions with UX researchers and identify new avenues for product-led growth
- Account Relations: You develop positive working relationship with customers and drive their loyalty.
- Drive MAU and Net € Retention: Optimise account activities to increase our MAUs, recurring revenues and overall business goals. You develop effective proposals for our customer base.
- Monitoring and Reporting: Generate account reports on both periodic and adhoc basis. Analyse online campaign performance and provide recommendations for improvements. You use our product analytics tools to drive new insights and strategies to execute on.
- Skills: You have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate both verbally and in writing a compelling vision.
- Experience: You have 1-3 years experience in managing customers in international technology companies, best if B2B and fintech, consulting, or startups.
- Data centricity: One of our key values is Own Your Number, meaning we work with efficiency and scale, with a data driven attitude.
- Mindset: You love working in a real fast-pacing environment: As we are launching across countries, priorities and strategies may shift rapidly and you'll be in the driver's seat.
- Ambition: You have an entrepreneurial mindset with the ambition to transform the financial management sector. Some understanding of the fintech industry is a plus.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way. You are comfortable with operating with a high degree of autonomy.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluency in a European language plus proficiency in German and English.
BENEFITS OF JOINING AIRBANK
- A remote-first setting with offices in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna and flexible working hours.
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values.
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- We will host regular off-sites and team retreats and cover transportation and accommodation costs in full.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you. Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level