Account Executive South EMEA m/f/d
Permanent employee, Full-time · Paris
About the role
The world is rapidly electrifying. New vehicles and energy systems are heavily relying on batteries and require the right setup and monitoring to succeed. As part of our South EMEA Enterprise Sales team you will be managing your territory through prospection, pipeline generation and account management. You will be responsible of the end to end sales cycle, often presenting to prospects and/or customers at all levels including C-level executives. You will trailblaze the TWAICE vision through product demonstration, in-market events, and account specific initiatives. Your performance will have deep impact on the company. You will oversee your go-to-market as well as the orchestration of the sales cycle internally.
Your daily business will involve
• Define and deliver the sales revenue plan for your territory.
• Build and manage a robust sales pipeline.
• Forecast accurately by consistently delivering on quarterly forecast commitment and maintaining requested reporting and regular opportunity checks, to ensure accurate pipeline
• Build lasting and trustfully relationships with C-level executives
• Develop deep comprehension of your customer's needs and business using a consultative approach and dentify robust set of business drivers behind all opportunities.
• Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI
• Achieve or exceed sales quotas and grow the business and increase TWAICE´s market share.
• Handle existing customer expectations while expanding reach and depth into assigned territory
• Demonstrate resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution
• Have intuitive sense of necessary steps to close business and gain customer validation
- University or Bachelor’s degree in combination with several years of enterprise software sales experience
- Driven and have met/exceeded direct sales goals of €1M+ and operated with an average deal size of €100k+
- Able to demonstrate methodology to prospect and build pipeline on your own
- Experienced in working for an innovative tech company (SaaS, IT infrastructure or similar preferred)
- Strong ability to win new logos
- Experience in the Automotive, Bus & Truck, Green Energy and Battery market is very beneficial
- Maturity, passion and drive in combination with excellent communication and presentation skill in English, French and another language is requested
- Bridge builder and problem solving approach
- Willingness to travel within the assigned territory
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and the use of CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Negotiation and sales skills and a confident manner
• A very competitive salary for the best profiles
• Training budget up to 2000 € /year on top of the training possibilities within the company or the free access to a tool of your choice (skillshare or coursera)
• Free healthy breakfast, free healthy lunch, free snacks, drinks and coffee
• Gympass Membership (subsidized access to gyms - not only for you, but also for your family and friends)
• Flexible working hours and flexible homeoffice - work wherever and whenever you want
• Mobile and remote working (working from another city? No problem!)
• A high degree of personal responsibility, creative freedom and opportunities
• Strong team culture with regular team events and off-sites (Summer and Christmas party, at least one big off-site, Oktoberfest (Wiesn) event, Cocktail and Movie nights once a month, regular
team and sports events, company kitchen with cooking events)
• Borrow our e-Golf for private purposes and free EV-charging at our company when in Munich HQ
• Book circle (Order a book via TWAICE - we pay for it, you read it)
The world is transitioning towards renewable energy generation and sustainable transportation to counteract global climate change. Batteries are both the key and the achilles heel of this transition. Our mission is to enable efficient development and long lifetime of stationary energy storage systems and electric vehicles with our Predictive Battery Analytic Software based on Digital Twins. Join us on our way to an emission free future. We are a fast growing venture capital financed start-up of about 100 employees – Become part of the family!
We appreciate your interest in TWAICE Technologies GmbH. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Years of experience