Account Executive (f/m/d)
Patchwork is an award-winning digital healthcare solution that was built by doctors, for doctors.
We are revolutionising flexible working in the NHS and are helping NHS organisations save millions (and counting), by connecting them to an increasing number of flexible bank workers. We help grow their staff banks, remove reliance and spending on locum agencies, and aim to improve the general experience of flexible bank working.
Our Sales team drives the entire company forward by bringing our products/solutions to new customers while educating existing accounts about new products. We are a tight knit, high-energy crew that is made up of Sales Development, Pre-Sales, Account Executives, and Sales Operations.
As an Account Executive on the sales team, you will work with prospects through the entire buying process, from initial evaluation to close, and through onboarding of the entire team. You will be the primary point of contact until post onboarding when you will hand off to our Account Management team. Quite simply, you’ll have the opportunity to impact businesses in a big way on a daily basis.
Salary Range: £50,000-65,000
- Most of your time will be spent positioning the value of our product with stakeholders through demos, email and phone. There’s a reason we call you a trusted advisor-- this is less about the hard sell and more about having the product knowledge, passion and people skills to help the prospect make the best decision for their needs.
- Effectively manage a pipeline of self + marketing generated opportunities so that you can consistently drive revenue for the company and strong ROI for our customers.
- Become an expert in assessing the use case of the prospect and customising your presentation/discussions based on the prospects company size and desired customer experience.
- Proactively report on learnings and valuable feedback to the product team so that we can improve the product and prioritise the right projects.
- Have deep knowledge on our always evolving product and understand the nuances of how it can be used so that you’re able to support prospects accordingly.
- Responsible for hitting sales metrics of success as well as providing timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility into revenue performance.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM.
- You are a top performer in an Enterprise/Mid-market sales role with 5+ years experience closing net new logos
- Experience selling to healthcare providers is a plus, but not required
- You have a track record of achieving or exceeding sales quota.
- You are in sales because you are self motivated and driven to succeed. You love winning and helping your customers achieve their goals.
- You are naturally curious and have a history of learning new things quickly.
- You are excited to be using consultative sales strategies in a competitive market.
- You are highly organized and able to manage several responsibilities at once with little oversight.
- You have experience tracking all of your sales activity and reports in a customer relationship management software.
- As the primary point of contact and a trusted advisor, you’re happy to wear several hats: sales, support, customer success. Over the course of onboarding, you may be point person on any one of them, mobilising your team mates for support.
- Above all, you’re an entrepreneur and are excited by the prospect of building your business and hitting your quarterly and annual goals.
- Support remote/flexible working environments
- Dog friendly office
- Cycle and Tech loan scheme
- EMI Shares Options
- Access to Perkbox
- Salary advances with our financial wellbeing partner, Wagestream
- Free therapy, counselling and other wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme: Health Assured
- Trained Mental Health First Aiders in the business
- Weekly Lunch & Learn
- Monthly Culture Club: Diversity talks, cooking workshops, book clubs
- Assigned Learning & Development budget per employee
The successful candidate will be required to complete a DBS check, due to any potential interactions on site with clients.
We receive a lot of applications and as a small team we are unable to give individual feedback on each application. If you have not heard from us within a week, unfortunately you have not been selected for an interview
Patchwork provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, colour, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognised protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Patchwork HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
- Yearly salary
- £50,000 - £65,000
Years of experience