Account Executive (f/m/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin / Remote
What would be your mission?
- Help us to build the leading carbon management software by introducing our solution to customers and accompanying them through their journey of becoming climate neutral
- Negotiate and close SaaS deals with a broad variety of customers independently
- In close cooperation with our Product, Marketing and Carbon Intelligence team you will spend time with our customers, understand their needs and educate them about our product and how to use it to manage their carbon footprint
- Gain insights into the purchasing processes and personas of our customers and develop and iterate our ideal customer profile in different target industries
- Engage with our leads and turn them into satisfied customers by understanding how our software and services can help them on their sustainability journey
- Develop a clear perspective on the key software requirements around carbon management of our customers, synthesize your insights and share them back to the product development team
- Support the strategy definition of our future go-to-market incl. target industry segments, customer acquisition approach, product feature roadmap, long-term customer success incl. up-/cross-selling approach
Who is our best match?
- You have at least 1 years of operational B2B sales experience and a proven track record of handling large accounts, preferably for a SaaS solution
- You have already negotiated and successfully closed deals and had the responsibility for a 6 digit annual contract volume
- You have experience with contract terms, buyer profiles, and sales cycles typically in the B2B business
- You bring a proactive way of thinking with strong structuring skills which you use to develop solutions that work for our customers
- A strong plus is the confident handling of CRM systems such as Hubspot
- A passion for and understanding of all sustainability topics, metrics, and initiatives
- You have excellent knowledge (C1+) of German and English, both written and spoken, additional languages are beneficial
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please note that we are looking for the best talents who are eager to let Planetly grow. In this, we do not mind if you are based in Berlin, Germany, or anywhere else within the EU. Depending on your location, we offer the opportunity of full-time employment or contract to hire. If you are applying for this position, please make sure to fill in the relevant information when asked for.
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore, we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQAI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technologie for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].