Account Executive DACH (f/m/d)
Meister is looking for a resourceful, dynamic Account Executive to join our Vienna-based global sales team. In this exciting role you will be at the forefront of growing our market share, using your exceptional flair for resolving customers’ pain points with Meister’s innovative online collaboration tools. You will own the entire sales cycle, from following up on sales-qualified leads and delivering #pitchperfect presentations to skillfully leading mutually beneficial negotiations. Whilst your pipeline primarily consists of inbound leads handed to you by our Inside Sales Specialists, you understand that you will be actively involved in growing the pipeline in your territory, by either liaising with our Lead Generation team or activally approaching the market yourself.
You will be working with a team of dedicated Account Executives, highly motivated Inside Sales Specialists, proactive and diligent Sales Development Representatives and the Sales Director EMEA, who will be by your side to help you grow professionally.
What you bring
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in an Account Executive role in a fast-paced tech environment and a proven track record of meeting targets.
- Your genuine interest in helping others is driven by a natural curiosity to understand people, their problems and how they think.
- You have an exceptional ability to build a rapport with people and recognize that proactive communication is the key to building excellent relationships with customers as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- You thrive in a start-up environment, and you are prepared to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- You are highly motivated, able to set your own goals, contribute your own ideas, and you enjoy working with like-minded, dynamic people.
- Your record keeping skills are second to none; your CRM records are always immaculate.
- Reliability and dedication are at the core of your outstanding work ethic.
- Native German level and excellent English language skills are a must.
- You are hard-working, have a keen eye for detail, and know how to structure your day effectively.
- You are enthusiastic about working in a performance-driven team energized by a culture of gender-balance and equal opportunities.
- Ambitious, well-funded company with the potential to drive innovation on the market.
- Highly-motivated, international team.
- Opportunities to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- Generous annual salary starting from 43.000 Euro gross, depending on your experience.
- Strong focus on your personal and professional development.
- Choose your own hardware.
- Beautiful office in the heart of Vienna (company garden, pool room, creative spaces, etc.)
- Additional vacation day for your birthday.
- Public transport card, sponsored sport classes & much more.
- Fun and welcoming atmosphere (annual company retreat, team activities, BBQs in the garden, etc.)
- Location: Vienna, Austria.