Account Executive (80-100%)
Are you a sales talent looking for a new challenge and ready to make a big difference? Is sustainability important to you and would you like to take a big step towards an energy-efficient future together with us? If you are also interested in the latest technologies, then join our young and dynamic team as an Account Executive.
We are LEDCity, a cleantech start-up founded in Zurich, with the goal of reducing energy consumption in the lighting sector worldwide by 80%. To achieve this, we are developing a globally deployable lighting system that uses sensors to control the lighting according to demand.
We are looking for a german speaking sales talent to join our Sales Team in Zürich.
- Of course you will have our support but it is your goal to acquire new customers and to bring home your own deals.
- You will build long-lasting connections with customers and and distribution partners.
- Identification of the needs of our customers and derive the appropriate offers based on them.
- Analysis of the existing lighting systems in buildings and how our solution can be used most efficiently by customers.
- With passion, customer orientation and negotiating skills, you convince customers to save energy and close deals.
- Manage your own projects: from the first call to the final completion. You remain the contact person for your customers – also after finishing the project.
Your Must Have’s
- You have excellent English & Swiss German language skills at full professional proficiency.
- You possess a start-up mentality and the necessary portion of flexibility.
- No one gets past you: you are a natural salesperson.
- You are interested in sustainability and the latest technologies. You have an affinity for numbers.
- You are outgoing: With your friendly manner and persuasiveness, you can convince potential customers of saving energy.
- Outbound Calling: You are not afraid to pick up the phone to convince potential customers
- You`re courageous and creative to find new ways of generating business.
- Hands-on mentality with a strong willingness to learn as a start-up requires.
Your Nice to Have’s
- You have a well-maintained network in Switzerland.
- You have work experience – preferably in the acquisition of (B2B) customers and building up business relations maybe even in the lighting sector.
- You are a university graduate – ideally in electrical engineering and information technology, environmental engineering, building automation, facility management, and business administration.
At LEDCity you are not just a small wheel in a big machine; you are an important and highly valued individual. As a team we work towards our goal together - your success is our success and vice versa.
- Time for yourself - enjoy 6 weeks of holiday per year.
- Innovative start-up environment where you can actively work towards a more sustainable future.
- International, young, and dynamic team of talented people who have made their passion into their profession.
- You can grow with us - there are many career opportunities in a fast-growing start-up.
- Work in a central location in Zurich or the possibility to work from home.
- As much coffee and tea as you can drink and fresh fruit.
- Fun and team building - every second Friday there is Funday Friday with changing activities like swimming, ping-pong, barbecue, etc.
Have we sparked your interest? We are looking forward to receiving your application documents in German with a CV, photo and a letter of motivation. Hopefully we get to know each other soon!
Offers from intermediary service providers will not be processed.