Account Director (f/m/d)
About the role
We are looking for an Account Director whose role it is to oversee the delivery of exciting innovation programmes to clients, using our proven processes and mobilising the world’s incredible ecosystem of entrepreneurs. We would love to meet someone who is passionate about the world of technology, loves working with senior teams within clients who want to get things done, is a critical strategic thinker, and who wants a new challenge in the fast-growing world of corporate open innovation.
We seek people with experience in a senior client-facing role, perhaps within a creative, digital or innovation agency, a consulting environment or similar, with experience analysing client requirements, leading small teams to deliver excellence, and ultimately ensuring commercial growth of the client opportunity.
You will have the chance to work with some of the worlds biggest global businesses as your clients, interacting with our global network of entrepreneurs, accelerators, investors and startups, meeting a constant stream of the most talented early stage companies who are building amazing technology. We are a small but fast-growing company, so this is a fantastic opportunity to get your sleeves rolled up and learn by doing – and grow with us!
- Oversee innovation programmes within our clients - managing a team that will scale startup technologies within the client organisation and deliver meaningful innovation;
- Lead Bakery client accounts so well that word spreads about us throughout the whole client organisation;
- Understand and communicate the value our service is delivering within the client to demonstrate the return on investment.
- Create new relationships and uncover new projects with different service lines within client organisations;
- Develop relationships with the most senior levels within client organisations;
- Sell in The Bakery programmes and multiple projects with startups, building revenues within your allocated clients year-on-year;
- Lead a series of story-telling engagements, events, videos and newsletters which create fame for The Bakery across the client organisation globally;
- Build strong relationships with The Bakery Founders and Management team so that they trust you to get on with these projects;
- Contribute to the empowered, entrepreneurial, autonomous culture within The Bakery.
A bit about you...
We are seeking applicants from all industries but most importantly you will have strong client management experience and ideally some exposure to working with startups and technology, delivering innovative solutions within large corporate clients.
Your must-have experience:
- 4-6 years in senior client facing roles;
- Client services & relationship building at senior levels;
- Commercial acumen e.g. contract negotiation, proposal writing, profit management;
- Strategy & long term vision setting for clients and/or internal organisations.
We want people who are super passionate about:
- Learning from working with the most exciting new startups of today;
- Working with some of the most innovative open minded people within client organisations;
- Delivering real results rather than just talking & making powerpoint presentations.
Salary & Benefits We offer competitive salaries based on levels of experience, as well as discretionary bonus and other benefits. If you believe you are a fit for this or any of our roles, we would love to hear from you! Please, send your CV and more detail on your experience to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level