6-Month Sales Internship at a Start-up (German-speaker - Remote possible)
Business Development / Sales Internship (m/f) 100% - Zürich/Remote
6-months with potential extension / full-time follow-up offer
CARIFY is one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Zurich. We aim to revolutionise the future of mobility by building the largest Car Subscription Platform in Switzerland, allowing the entire car industry to plug in. We are disrupting today’s broken car consumption model and unifying customer experiences with a one-stop-service approach. Our team is vibrant, young, and dynamic and we strive to innovate and deliver the highest level of service continuously.
Our values drive us on a daily basis. Therefore you can expect to work in an environment that promotes teamwork, the well-being of our employees, and a passion for winning! We believe that focusing on users and delivering the best service through constant innovation are the key factors to bringing CARIFY to the next level. Should you share the same values and the same drive, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
Your mission is to be the closest person within the company to our current and prospective customer base. You will discover new intriguing insights that will make the experience of booking a car with CARIFY stand out from the rest. From day one, you will be given both responsibility and autonomy, while at the same time, you will be supported by experienced leadership and a strong technical team. As a Sales Representative you will:
- Learn about the individual needs of our prospective clients and extract relevant insights to find the best solution for them.
- Build strong long-term relationships with our existing customers through trust, support, transparency, and excellent customer service.
- Conceive innovative strategies for B2C/B2B/B2B2C Sales, such as upselling initiatives and customer retention plans, as well as proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Optimize our conversion rates and increase our customer lifetimevalue
- Utilize relevant tools, cold calling and email marketing to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify new opportunities and tactics to improve user acquisition, retention rate, revenue stream etc. through email marketing and marketing funnel optimization.
- Provide assistance to the operations team on daily tasks, such as helping find alternative vehicles in case booked vehicles are unavailable.
- Implement growth tactics and record/analyze results.
- Collaboration in cross-functional project teams (with marketing, growth, ops & tech).
- You have/are pursuing a BSc or Msc in business-related fields (e.g. Management, Hospitality, Marketing, Communication, Strategy, Business Administration etc.)
- You are a proactive, friendly and energetic person who is always willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, able to create compelling dialogues over the phone/emails.
- You are fluent in German and English (both are mandatory), French and/or Italian are a plus.
- You are able to work both independently, and as part of a team, in order to lead the execution of strategic plans and achieve ambitious business targets.
- You have the ability to see the bigger picture relative to the organization’s mission and stakeholders, as well as the ability to synthesize perspectives and insights to create opportunities.
- Great responsibility from Day 1.
- Great office facilities based in Zurich.
- Internship duration: 6 months with extension / potential full-time follow up offer
- Full-time Paid Internship
- A dynamic work environment in a young and motivated team.
- Variety of tasks and skills that you will develop, the possibility to work autonomously.
- The opportunity to revolutionise an entire industry together with us.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please send us your CV along with a cover letter / presentation video. We're looking forward to receiving your application!